I didn’t bother to take a pic of the Jacob shawl as I only got 4 rows of the next color done. I also didn’t work on the Rose Harbour shawl at all.
I’ve made good progress on the cowl. I’d say I’m about 3/4 done.
And on Monday I got it into my head that I wanted to knit a colorwork Christmas stocking. I also decided that I was never going to finish a hibernating colorwork thing that’s been sitting for years. The needle was too small and I didn’t like the item it was supposed to become. So I frogged that and used some of the yarn for this stocking. I’m about halfway through the gusset which makes this also about 3/4 done. Not bad for 4 days of work. I’ve got a few more stockings queued so I might do some more. I’m not sure. By the time I finish this I might have worked through the colorwork urge. But I do have more scratchy yarn like this and I’ll never use it for anything else. If nothing else, I can always print out the patterns and bag them up with the yarn so it’s ready for future colorwork urges.