Dressing Gown – Increases for the sleeves done. Now to knit for awhile before decreasing.
More puffs for my Beekeeper’s quilt
There will not be a knitting WIP post next week. I’m afraid I overdid it on the dressing gown and strained my right thumb/wrist. I’m in a brace and knitting is off the schedule for at least a week.
I did the same thing last year about this time and then I kept on knitting until I had to take a month and a half off of knitting in January. I’m trying to learn from my mistakes. Fortunately, spinning doesn’t bother my injury so I will be doing plenty of that.
I also spent some time making more yarn for the dressing gown and I took pics. I’ll try to get them posted in the next few days. It won’t be a tutorial on how to unravel and ply commercial sweaters but just some shots of the process.